Just received notice of this exciting panel in April 12 from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m in Harriman, New York.
A forum related to energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities in the Hudson Valley. Topics include:
* Current status of energy efficiency and renewable energy infrastructure in the region
* Models of successful energy efficiency and renewable energy programs
* New Energy for Cities
* Funding Mechanisms/Strategies: Beyond SBC/RPS and RGGI: Tax Shifting, Carbon Tax vs. Cap
* Regional Planning to bring Sustainable Energy Infrastructure into Hudson Valley
* Next steps: Interactive roundtable discussion with panel of speakers
The roundtable is sponsored by the Hudson River Sloop Clearwater, Hudson Valley Labor Federation, Hudson Valley Regional Council, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 363, NY Planning Federation, NYS Apollo Alliance, Sustainable Hudson Valley, and many others.
For further information or to RSVP, please contact Katy Dunlap at (845) 454-7673 ext. 116 or katy at clearwater.org, or visit Clearwater website.